Thursday, March 21, 2019

5 Years of John's Creative Space!

John B. Marine | 7:57 AM | |
This post marks five years of "John's Creative Space!" My creative works blog has seen a lot in its five years of existence. I created "John's Creative Space" to showcase my creative work amd thoughts on creativity. While I feel I can do a lot more to keep this blog active, I think I have done just enough to keep it at least relevant. What has really held me back is trying to develop more content for the world to enjoy. I am always learning and practicing in regards to creative content. I publish my material here in this blog as well as on my "JohnMarineDesigns" site.

So what does the future hold for my work? Earlier this year, I purchased a mixed media drawing tablet. I hope to use it to sketch out designs. Of late, I have been practicing making vector people with Inkscape. I don't have the finances to use programs like Abobe After Effects. So I am looking for other methods to try to enhance my appeal with doing vector graphic characters and such. I want to also make more material available for download and/or sale. I not only want to share content, but I also want to profit from it. And you know my voxel material I have made through MagicaVoxel? Yeah- I still can release that material though I have mostly have been unable to provide those assets years since sharing them. There is a lot I can actually offer that hasn't really had their time in the spotlight. It is something I hope I can change in the future.

Whether this is your first time here or if you are a returning visitor, thank you so much for checking out my content! It means a lot to provide so much to all of you. I will need to try to gain some momentum that eventually will lead to making more content available more often. Be sure to look around on "John's Creative Space" to see all available work. If there is something of mine you like and wish to download or buy, and if it isn't currently available to share; please contact me, and I may make arrangements to offer my material for download and/or share. If you generally enjoy my work and want to offer support, feel free to do so by making donations to me through PayPal. The "Donate" button in my posts and pages actually work! So offer your support that way if you so incline.

Just to say one last time, thank you for even caring about my work. I don't know what I would really do with my life if I didn't choose to offer creative work to the masses. I have blogged for a long time. While I have not truly achieved greatness, I have done just enough to at least be relevant. I can do a lot more, though, to grow and maintain success. At least I know I have a world of individuals who support me and my work regardless. And for that, I am forever grateful. Believe me- I am FAR from done. My creativity and spirit are too strong to call it quits any time soon.





Thank you for reading "John's Creative Space" for now five years! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger