Friday, October 4, 2019

John Joins Envato!

John B. Marine | 12:35 AM | |
On October 1, 2019; I joined @Envato! I feel a lot like #Envato has a lot of material I could contribute to. It may also be my best outlet for building a portfolio outside of my JohnMarineDesigns Weebly site. So I will use this time to discuss joining Envato and why I am doing so. I also have a little announcement to share in this blog post, so stay tuned for that!


Before I Begin...

WHOA! I haven't updated "John's Creative Space" in almost four months? Sorry to keep you fans of this blog this blog rarely updated!






John Joins Envato!


Allow me to talk about Envato and why I joined this service.


What is Envato?

Envato is an Australian company where people buy and sell digital goods. Such goods include music, graphic designs, videos, 3D models, coding/programming, and more. This company was founded in 2006 and is based in Melborne, Victoria, Australia. As of the time of this post, Envato Market has had over 55M items sold and has earned over $760M USD in earnings. So Envato is a highly successful marketplace for all sorts of digital goods. Some people sell their creative digital goods on Envato but may also sell elsewhere. Some others, though, market exclusively through Envato. So while you may see some creative work work promoted on other websites, their marketing medium is usually Envato.

If you want extra insight on Envato, take a look at this video:


^ The Envato Story | Inside Envato


[Some of] Envato's Services.

Just like Google, one account on Envato opens you to all of their services. I say there are various services I feel I can contribute to. Here are some of the many...

• AudioJungle - AudioJungle is the service where people provide stock music. Usually, a lot of the music is corporate stock music used in applications ranging from business videos to YouTube videos. Some online video have AudioJungle songs used as background music. The easiest way to tell a song from AudioJungle is used is when you hear the "AudioJungle" watermark during the course of songs or videos. All AudioJungle material are all royalty-free stock music. If you want an example of a song on AudioJungle with the watermark playing at times, here is a sample song from one video I saw once:


^ Pinkzebra "Larger Than Life" feat. Benji Jackson - Upbeat Song for Videos

• GraphicRiver - GraphicRiver is used in the distribution of graphic designs. These range from logos to presentation slides to gaming assets. This site covers lots of ground.

• 3DOcean - The 3D model marketplace on Envato is 3DOcean. Various 3D models are offered here.

These are among some of the many products offered by Envato.


Why I Joined Envato.

I joined Envato after doing some research. I felt most of what I want to create mostly is along the lines of what Envato has to offer. I felt the desire to financially profit from my work and offer quality work to the world. A lot of you probably know I find great importance in offering creative content as a means of escape. Along with that, I am hopeful I can offer creative material to profit with. I found Envato to be a fairly interesting ecosystem to be a part of. All that was left for me, then, was to take that plunge and motivate myself to make content that I'm sure can benefit any number of individuals.

I also took the inspiration to join Envato when I saw that a number of game developers and game asset providers sell their content on Envato. While sites themselves may market their material on their websites, they sell a lot of their material mostly on sites like Envato. That was extra motivation for me to join this service. I'm too cheap to set up a proper store, so I decided to join Envato to sell my creative content.


Having said this, I'd like to share something. Check it...




Special Announcement!


I would like to announce that as I join Envato, I am planning to finally release my voxel model cars among various other assets I've created. I feel so much like Envato is an environment for which I can get the most exposure and perhaps profit best. I haven't earned ANYTHING for my paid Turbosquid content. So therefore, I feel my work on Envato can help me not only get some exposure, but also finally profit from my work and offer some quality.

Another announcement I want to share is that I will also consider uploading my voxel characters. I might re-work my voxel characters or leave them static. I haven't decided what I want to do there just yet. Of course, I will let you know my final decision on my voxel characters in the future.

Through the Envato ecosystem, these voxel assets would fall under the 3DOcean service.




For More Information...


To learn more about Envato and its services, visit envato.com. I also wanted to include a link to my profile on Envato, but I am unable to. I guess you have specific profiles showcasing all of your content you have uploaded to Envato on different services. If I find some other method to this, I will update this blog post with extra links.





Hopefully this will get me in the mood to design material and profit from it. I will keep you posted, as always. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger