Monday, January 21, 2019

Hope After Pain

John B. Marine | 3:38 PM | |
I realized I did not post ANYTHING on YouTube in 2018. This is sad, considering 2018 was my 10th Anniversary on YouTube. I didn't post anything on YouTube since March 17, 2017 prior to my latest video. So I had to plan something for my return. What I ended up doing was posting a song I made in 2016. I hate that it took so long to return to YouTube, but I returned in some sort of way. What I did was post a song I first created in 2016 or so and then have it play while showing an Assetto Corsa skin I developed. The end result? This:


^ Hope After Pain

This song is called "Hope After Pain." Originally, it was called "Sunshine Despite Rain." The reason for its former name is because it was inspired by when a miserable rainy day finally has the rain stop and the sun come back out (or moonlight at night). The song is meant to be a positive song in case anyone may have fallen on hard times or is battling depression. The song is hope that things will get better for you after experiencing such rough times. So that is why the tone of the song is so mellow and a bit depressing.

"Hope After Pain" was developed in Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) back in 2016. For the longest, I wanted to post my music online. I never had the energy to post it until recently. I hate that it took me until 2019- a year after my 10-year anniversary on YouTube- to finally post this song. But as they say, "better late than never."

I hope you enjoy this musical effort of mine! :)


Special Request!

Did you know I am on Bandcamp? You can hear a lot of the other music I've produced by visiting my Bandcamp profile at: johnbmarine.bandcamp.com/.





I hope your 2019 is going well. So please be sure to Subscribe/Follow my work if you enjoy it! Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger