Tuesday, February 5, 2019

RaceDepartment Lately

John B. Marine | 10:18 AM | |
I have developed skins for #AssettoCorsa and #Automobilista . However, never have I released my work shown on my Weebly site to the public until lately on @RaceDepartment . So this blog post is about the work I have posted on that site. I plan on releasing as many of my skins as possible. I am also hopeful you get to enjoy my work as best as you can.






RaceDepartment Lately


To the uninitiated, RaceDepartment is one of the most popular websites for downloading custom content for popular PC racing games. It features a handful of mods and skins for various racing games as well as various other resources. RD even has its own Twitch channel and YouTube channel for which it showcases a number of their online racing events. This is truly a real community style site for racing game fans worldwide.

I have mostly started my own set of downloadable material for RaceDepartment since this past weekend. There were times in the past where people liked my work to where they wanted to know how they could download my work. I unfortunately didn't have any real place to consider uploading my work to. One individual visited my JMDesigns site, and this person wondered where my Sephora Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 could be downloaded. After giving it some thought, I decided it would be now that I decided to post my work online. I made my uploading debut on RaceDepartment by featuring my Sephora Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 for download. This then made me want to think about what other cars I should feature on RD. Even during Super Bowl LIII, I was working on one of my skin designs. I figure more people will want to see some quality skin work. So while many of the skins are basically just lying on my PC, I felt I need to update my skins to reflect newer art techniques and make them a bit more presentable. Or for those that I think are pretty fine as is, I basically will just release them cold turkey to RaceDepartment.

To anyone who has visited my JMDesigns site, there are portfolios of mine showcasing my work. Even the JMDesigns Store features links to my material online. I will work to provide more material in the future.


My Work So Far...

Let me share with you pictures of my work so far listed on RaceDepartment. Click on the images below the pictures to see my material in better detail and to download. Only items I have posted recently on RaceDepartment will be featured here. For more of my work, click on the link at the end of this section to see my most recent work published to RaceDepartment.

I am also posting these pictures in their original size. I have not tested out how these pictures all look, but I will do this as an experimental basis.

NOTE: You must set up an account on RaceDepartment to be able to download and review material posted there.


Assetto Corsa Sephora Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3

Assetto Corsa Sodexo Porsche Team

Assetto Corsa Roshfrans BMW M3 GT2 Team


All of the links provided are as accurate as the initial date of this blog post (February 5, 2019). To see all of my work on RaceDepartment, please visit this link:

JMDesigns


Special Request! Donations...

If you enjoy my work, please consider donating. I don't make my own money outside of my online work, and I would like to financially profit from my work in any way possible. So I suggest you offer a legitimate donation to me in any amount. I recommend a minimum donation of at least $2 USD donations through PayPal. Please support me any way you can. At least give me peace of mind knowing my work means something to others.

If you want to donate to me right now, then please use this item below:






Thank you for your cooperation. While donations are voluntary, I at least will appreciate any kind of monetary support I can receive.





It is hard to believe, but "John's Creative Space" is nearing its fifth anniversary! I want to thank all of you for helping support me and my work all this time so far. I also hope to continue this fine voyage for as long as I can. Until next time, thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger