Saturday, February 29, 2020

3D Modeling Detail

John B. Marine | 8:45 PM | |
A tactic of 3D modeling is to focus on how much to model for whatever application(s) in mind. Some go with high-polygon modeling and then dumb it down for low-polygon modeling. Some begin with low-polygon modeling and then increase the details. Which method is better? Well, it depends on how detailed you want your work to be and for what application(s) you plan on distributing your 3D models to. Through my modeling work, I have mostly focused on low-polygon modeling. I don't have the patience to try to flesh out low-polygon modeling. Some people do an amazing job taking basic rough shapes and then turning them into amazing 3D models. The different methods used to develop detailed models varies from different modelers.

I haven't yet designed anything spectacular, but I do hope to build 3D models from rough shapes to detailed modeling masterpieces.





This was a very brief post but with sufficient detail. Here is my discussion question for you:

What is your method of 3D modeling as far as detail is concerned?

Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my official website at johnbmarine.com, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger