Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Food on John's Creative Space

John B. Marine | 3:41 PM | |
"John's Creative Space" now has a new creative outlet- food! I had a long thought process on where to share my latest interests in being a cook. I have decided to breathe some extra life into JCS by discussing food I have prepared. So in the future, you will seeing me discuss meals I have prepared and how I prepared them. I feel this will be an opportunity to talk about food as another outlet of my creative energy.

When I do prepare posts regarding food, I must stress to you that I am NOT an experienced cook. I basically just started becoming better and more creative at preparing food. So don't take any of my cooking topics to be of the highest quality. Even I am still learning the ropes. Most of what I have been preparing is not only in the microwave, but I also have been learning to use my air fryer and my toaster oven air fryer. I may even give some of you all some inspiration and motivation to use your air fryer. I can only hope.


About the Label: Food/Drink/Cooking

Topics listed under this category pertain to preparing food and drinks. These can be recipes, gadgetry, and things of that nature.





Anyhow, that concludes my brief blog post announcing the discussion of food among my creative material. I hope you enjoy your time here! Be sure to Follow/Subscribe in some capacity if you enjoy my work. Your support is vastly appreciated.Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my JohnMarineDesigns Weebly site, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin! Let's connect:
Contact Me via E-Mail Contact Me via Discord Donate to Me (voluntary)
Visit and Subscribe to My Blogs...
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube
Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only) TikTok Discord
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns JMDesigns on Payhip John on Envato
Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp
Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger