Friday, April 22, 2016

Basic Trophy

John B. Marine | 8:12 PM | |
(UPDATED: April 23, 2016)

Using Wings3D, I made another model. This model is another trophy. I feel I need to make more models to build a portfolio and show evolution in my 3D modeling. So I will release a number of models to help that cause. This latest creation is the first true 3D model I've published on TurboSquid. Before I continue...


About the Label: "3D Modeling"

Items featured in this label include various 3D models I have created. These may consist of items I am offering for download and/or sale.

...now let's continue on.


LATEST UPDATE(S)/REVISION(S):

APR 23 2016 - edited link






Basic Trophy


Here is a look at my latest creation:

Basic Trophy JohnMarineDesigns
^ (click to visit my TurboSquid page featuring this item)

The model was then given individual materials based on colors. The whole trophy model began with a cylinder. I then broke up the cylinder base and the cup part. I intruded the top of the cup to form the hollow out the interior to form the inside of the cup. The cup part was re-joined with the stem up the trophy. To try to produce the handles of the cup, I first cut the complete model in half. Two vertices from the cup part were beveled followed by a combination of extrusions and lifts through Wings3D. Once I got towards completion, I bridged the two faces to complete the model. Afterwards, I simply mirrored the whole trophy to give you this fine model. Only the cup part of this model was smoothened on this model. It was smoothened twice for its clean appearance.

You can use my model in case you want a trophy to use as a prop. I have not tested it with game engines, because I did not intend this model to be used with any game engines. Of course, you can always convert this model to be used in games if you so choose.

This model will be among many I will try to offer to build a portfolio of content with. So if all goes well, you will see a variety of items I will be willing to offer on TurboSquid. My models can be used for applications ranging from games to media projects. Feel free to support me in all of my efforts. And of course... thank you for your support if you choose to do so.


John Marine on TurboSquid

To search for more of my work on TurboSquid, please visit: JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid.





I feel it is important to offer a variety of content that I think people will enjoy and use. Be sure to stay with my online material for more content. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JCS, visit my Weebly site, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger