Tuesday, November 8, 2016

OpenGameArt

John B. Marine | 12:45 AM | |
Ladies and gentlemen, I have joined OpenGameArt! The intent here is to offer assets of many kinds while also (hopefully) getting an audience that supports my work. So if you use this resource for gaming assets, find me! You can use the link below to go to my OpenGameArt profile for when I start uploading assets to the site:

John Marine on OpenGameArt

At the moment, since I just started, I am not sure what to offer. Rest assured I will offer a variety of material that will be of help to someone who may be seeking such material. So be sure to stay tuned. Also, don't forget to be my patron on Patreon! I would appreciate monetary support. But of course, monetary support is voluntary.


What I Hope to Accomplish.

OpenGameArt is another sort of platform to offer material to game developers. Or, I may just offer stuff people will leech off of me for. I feel game development for a number of things can start with some very basic material. While I may not have the best ideas, I do hope my material can be used in projects. So be sure to follow me on OpenGameArt for me trying to offer as many game assets and game ideas as possible to help game developers ranging from hobbyists to certain studios!

I will be learning along the way, so don't think I will offer the best material right away.





I am hopeful I can continually expand upon my media work to impress (and maybe inspire) all of you. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JCS, visit my Weebly site, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger