Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Project Antoinette

John B. Marine | 11:35 PM | |
In my #gamedev adventures using @GodotEngine, I have developed "Project Antoinette." Project Antoinette is my development base made in Godot Game Engine to make a 2D platformer and various assets for platformers. I plan on making characters also with different abilities. Project Antoinette is not meant to be a proper game. Elements from it, however, may trickle into individual game projects. For now, I am simply trying to slowly learn the ins and outs of game development while trying many different concepts.

As of the initial date of this blog post typing (June 11, 2018), I have mostly followed different YouTube tutorials and Godot Docs notes to build my character and design worlds. What I HAVEN'T been able to do yet was code for collectable items and taking on coding enemies. These are only a few different platformer elements I have not yet perfected or mastered.

Project Antoinette does not resemble a proper game I am working on. Project Antoinette is more like my sandbox for trying different elements of 2D platformer games. There may be child projects that may stem from the parent of "Project Antoinette." That is what I am at least hoping for with this project. For now, I have a somewhat better understanding of what I want to do with platformers and how I hope to pace everything.

I will not post any sort of pictures on Project Antoinette until I make something actually interesting. Though in future posts, I may fill you in on my learning of game development using Godot with Project Antoinette as my base.





I am pleased for you all to continue to check out my work. Let's keep that relationship going, shall we? Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger