Monday, November 17, 2014

Beyond the Mirror

John B. Marine | 1:27 PM |
"Beyond the Mirror" is a somewhat hip-hop styled song I created using Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS). The inspiration for this song is basically about what exists behind peeking through a mirror. It has a hip-hop style to it while not being a proper hip-hop song. You have a chance to check out the latest song of mine I put on YouTube! Here is my latest song I released on YouTube:


^ "Beyond the Mirror"

As I began to think about this song and how I made it, I thought about transforming this track into a more hip-hop oriented version. I often times envision remixes of certain songs and how they would sound if remixed. Some remixes are better than their original songs. If I do come up with a remix of "Beyond the Mirror," I will CERTAINLY share that with all of you.





I will be sure to share more of my musical work when I make more available. You are always free to share your thoughts on my work here on "John's Creative Space." Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JCS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger