Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Urban Dream

John B. Marine | 12:58 AM |
"Urban Dream" is a song I made in #LMMS a long time ago, but never released until recently. I created this song sort of like a (for lack of a better term) dreamy setting in an urban locale. Sort of like living the dream in the big city. Either that, or you are envisioning a sweet dream living life in the city. This song is at least a year old and was updated. The song you're about to hear is the updated version of this song I created long ago. I saved a looping portion of the old version of the song that can be a bit hypnotic.

For your listening pleasure, I give you "Urban Dream":


^ "Urban Dream"

Notes About This Song.

When I tried to edit this song, I was trying to set up the sound so that the introduction had the sound pan from the left speaker to the right speaker to start up the song. Since I didn't know how to do that in Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS), I kept the sound in the center. Maybe I'll redo the song to include the left and right stereo panning.

The song was first simply called "Dream." I later called it "Urban Dream" because I sort of envisioned this being a cool song for urban-type settings.


I hope you enjoyed my song.





That's all from me- hope you enjoyed my content. If you did, please make sure you are Subscribed and Followed to my work. I appreciate any and all support from people like you. Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JCS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Creative Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger